|The Pharmcy profession comprising the Industrial and practice sectors is undergoing a rapid change. Indian Pharma Industry which has registered a spectacular progress today ranks 4th in volume and 13th value in the global pharmaceutical market with exports worth US dollars 2.6 billion besides domestic sales amounting to over US dollars 4 million. The ever expanding Pharma’s Industrial and practice sectors need clilnically and technologically trained Pharmacy professionals who can face global challenges and compete with the multinationls. India has become a hub of Pharma industry sector,especially Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh has established a good place in Pharma sector.
- To translate the institution as one amongest the best of Pharmacy colleges.
- Collaboration with Pharmaceutical Industries.
- develop a model manufacturing unit in the campus.
- To establish well equipped laboratories to undertake analysis of drugs & Pharmaceuticals.
| Institutions Run By Bhimavaram Education Society
- K.G.R.L Junior College
- K.G.R.L Degree College (Autonomous)
- K.G.R.L. P.G Courses
- G.J.P College of Education for women (B.Ed & M.Ed)
- K.G.R.L College of Pharmacy
- Mentey Padmanabham College of Engineering & Technology
- G.T.P. College of D.Ed
- G.T.P. Model School.